December 9, 2010

Gift ideas: Over $100

When it comes to giving gifts, I will often find presents that are great but are just a little out of my price range.  So today's post is on items that are a little more expensive than what I've covered the rest of this week.  If I had the money, I would love to give these presents...

I like almost everything on the Iomoi site.  They have cute stationery, desk blotters, bags, and home accessories, all customizable with the initials and colorful design of your choice.  For these lucite trays, you can also choose the size and finish (clear or faux turtoise shell).


Stadium cufflinks ($150-230)
Cufflinks filled with bits of the seats from several famous stadiums.  For the guys I know, Wrigley or Fenway would be my choice.  Don't forget to include a French-cuff shirt if he doesn't have one already.



Women's hoodie fairground cardigan ($128 - catalog/online only)
This cozy cardigan is definitely classier than most fairgrounds I've seen



I think this is a great idea.  A 20-, 40-, or 80-piece set of vintage silverware (mixed patterns), cleaned, polished, and personalized with your monogram.  A chic form of recycling, and a good way to include a mix of old and new in your table setting.



Perfect if you don't want to carry around a large bag all winter long



I have wanted one of these radios for a while now.  You can add extra speakers for a full sound.



The iconic little elephant stool, available now in plastic and in five different colors



A canvas and leather bag in a timeless style



I love the brass finish and the simple acrylic face on this clock




Le Creuset dutch oven and trivet (on sale for $200)
Classic enameled cast iron cookware -- this is normally $355, so I guess $200 is kind of a bargain?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...