July 19, 2011

Pairs of chairs


Country Living


Heather Hilliard


Sunset


Elle Decor


House Beautiful







Vogue


Ginger Barber via Cote de Texas




 Alan Henderson


Atlanta Homes Magazine


Cote de Texas


Marco Meneguzzi


Nuevo Estila via Delight by Design

Notice the common element in all of these rooms?  If you said "a pair of chairs in neutral upholstery," you are correct!  I think a similar style of chairs might go well in our living room, opposite our couch, to add more seating to the space.  The trick is to find a chair that meets all my requirements: relatively small in scale, comfortable, preferably with a washable slipcover, not too pricey, and available locally so I can try before I buy.  I am thinking maybe the Luxe Chair Frame from World Market would do the trick:


I am not crazy about the exposed legs, but a custom linen slipcover would solve that problem and get the chair looking more like my inspiration: this Louis Chair from Cisco Brothers, which I love but which is also way out of my price range.

 What do you think?  Workable solution?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...