October 14, 2011

Little blue elephant


I was at a flea market yesterday and spotted this cute vintage blue elephant.  It would be a fun little accessory for a child's room, and I immediately thought of this room by San Francisco design firm Lotus Bleu:

 

Can you see why the ceramic elephant figure reminded me of this room?  I love the framed elephant print and the blue wall color, not to mention the printed window shades, the tole chandelier, and the pink and blue fabrics.  Plus, it appears to be not only pretty, but practical too: open floor space for playing, trundle under the daybed, kid-sized furniture, a useful hamper for clothes or toys.

 

And check out the cute matching bathroom:


You should definitely scroll through Lotus Bleu Interior's portfolio; they have a lot of great projects that I recognized, but I hadn't realized they were responsible for these interiors!

See their photo gallery HERE.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...