November 2, 2011

James says...

Happy Wednesday!  A couple insights into our little guy's mind, to help get you through the middle of the week...

Future paleontologist

"Mommy, do you know why I have to be good all the time?" he asked me.  "No, James.  Why?" "So I can grow up to be a paleontologist like Barnum Brown."


Yes, this guy is my son's hero.  Discoverer of the first T-Rex skeleton, dapper dresser, dude named after the circus (yes, really).

Also, as we were leaving the library with a new stack of dinosaur books (what else?), we passed a portly gentleman standing outside.  "Mommy," J told me (loudly!), "that boy has a baby growing in his tummy!  That's why it's so big!!"

Maybe in addition to reading about maiasaura we should be reading about manners!  :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness...I love James! He is so funny AND smart! We've got to get our boys together again!

Kara K said...

Love J stories!

EQPlog said...

I thought he might have added : ". . . . and write my name in flames!" I guess that goes without saying if one aspires to become a paleontologist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...