February 6, 2013

Winter decorating

We've finally taken down all most of our Christmas decorations, but I'm not ready to leap into spring yet. After all, we still have several weeks of winter left, so I've been trying to incorporate some winter themed objects while still keeping the decor light and organized.

What feels right to me this time of year? Lots of silver, white, and brown; reminders of the holidays (in the form of Christmas card photos stashed in a cachepot on a silver tray in our entryway); pinecones collected by James and my dad; magazines neatly stacked and boxes used to store odds and ends (isn't now the time to get organized?); and new candles to burn (I like ones that smell like winter: woodsy but still fresh).





 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very appealing! -M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...