November 12, 2010

Welcome

I decided to start this blog at first because friends told me I should.  Of course, we all know what mothers would say about this kind of peer pressure: "If everybody else started a blog, would you?"  Apparently, yes, I would, because the more I thought about it, I realized that even though there are a thousand different creative or design-related blogs out there, I would still have fun posting ideas, projects, and recipes for family and friends.

As the title implies, this is my place to record the projects I am working on and the things I like.  These are the little items in my world that bring me pleasure or make me laugh.

I hope you enjoy it!

Nicole

1 comment:

Kara K said...

So excited to be following you on your blogging journeys and adventures!
Kara K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...