January 6, 2011

Sneak peek: Girls' room redo

One of the projects I am really excited about working on this year is redoing my nieces' bedroom.  My sister gave me permission to snap these "before" pictures:





They have some good furniture in the room like the matching twin beds and the dresser.  However, this is a newly constructed house, so what the room really needs is some color and personality (and a cute and functional window treatment).  Here is a little sneak peek of one project I am working on for this room:




We are planning on using a bright color scheme (red, yellow, blue, and green) and bringing in more pattern, personal touches, and some more girly elements.

The rest of the house is looking really good -- curtains up, rooms painted, furniture arranged -- so it will be nice for the girls to have their room finished too!

Stay tuned for pictures and project tutorials...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I always love what you do in your home, so I can't wait to see how you transform the girls' room!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...