March 9, 2011

Stripe happy

I love stripes and always gravitate toward clothing and home accessories with stripes.  Stripes are associated with some of my favorite adjectives: classic, preppy, vintage, clean, graphic, modern, fun.  See?  What's not to love?

Here are a few of my favorite striped items for sale now:

Slubby striped roll-up tee (Banana Republic)




















Parsons stripe linen side chairs (Overstock)


Like stripes?  See also this post for how to incorporate stripes into your wardrobe.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I used to avoid stripes like the plague...but now, I totally love navy and white with a splash of yellow accessories! I so love your posts...I feel much more in touch with the world of design when I read them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...