April 15, 2011

More chocolate please


Last weekend I co-hosted a swap party with some girls from church.  One of the items left over was this Hershey's fondue pot.  My four-year-old discovered it this morning and asked what it was.  I tried to explain that it was used for dessert.  He of course wanted to take it out of the box to check it out.


He was particularly interested in the side of the box, which showed the dual uses of the product: as a pot to make fondue, or as a tabletop container to hold Hershey's kisses.  I had to explain to him that some people like to dip strawberries in chocolate.

After studying the box for a couple minutes, he walked into the kitchen carrying the unwrapped and assembled ceramic container and asked if I could make him a tag to put on it since he didn't know how to spell all the words.  I said "sure" and asked what to write.  This is what he wanted:


Like mother, like son.  Except I'm not a huge fan of Hershey's kisses.  But still, yay, chocolate!

1 comment:

EQPlog said...

A perfect day to post about chocolate. (TAX DAY.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...