December 19, 2011

Season's greetings (and valedictions)


 Apologies for the total lack of posting the last week or so.  It's not like the world desperately needed to hear my voice online, and I was instead making it heard clearly in many more personal ways--comments on final exams, instructions to my son on how to make French toast, notes in Christmas cards, letters of invitation to holiday parties.

This time of year is very busy for me, as it is for most people, with holiday traveling, shopping, wrapping, and baking, plus the frantic closing of the academic semester.



 So I will leave you with the hopes of a merry Christmas and a pleasant and safe holiday season, and I'll be back in the new year to post about my usual collection of decorating and cooking ideas.

Happy holidays!

All images mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...